This will be an Instructor Led Sprint Simulation classes with in Group with Live Project.
Please Note : Purchasing this will enroll you to the next available batch. Please discuss with Agile Digest Before Purchasing
Practice Sprint cycle
- To do the simulation, We will form a Team of 5 to 9 member team. From same or close time zones. First Come First basis.
- If more than 5 member shows Interest and its 10 or above we will form next teams, for another simulation class, The formation of team will be clubbed based on your Time Zone.
- The Simulation will run for 2/3 Week sprint cycle.
- During the Sprint cycle, each day the role of each person will be on rotation basis or based on the discussion on Day 1.
- Will run one sprint cycle during the simulation, and we will have a Sprint Goal
- To have the sprint simulation more effective, Before Starting the Sprint, we will have 1 rounds of Sprint 0 activity
- The Simulation will resume after 1st day of Sprint zero activity with Sprint Planning on Day 2
- The Sprint Simulation will conclude on Last Day or Day 6 with excessive of Retrospective and Review and Demo. Targeting the product the team has developed during the simulation
- All 5 days of the sprint simulation we will have DSM, and Impediments closure, and many other activity as mentioned below
- To Visualize and manage the sprint, the simulation will be using Jira Cloud. So that we can add the members to participate live and share same board, like a distributed Agile Team
- I will be attending all the session of the sprint simulation session, to Guide you and Coach you.
- Each Day 2 to 3 Hours (may take little more) of live meeting will be conducted using Goto meeting , Keeping the difference of time zone in mind, we will conduct it at the time that best suits the teams time zone
- We will work on a live project to simulate the sprint. and gain experience on Scrum.