This will be an Instructor Led Sprint Simulation classes with in Group with Live Project.
Please Note : Purchasing this will enroll you to the next available batch. Please discuss with Agile Digest Before Purchasing
Practice Sprint cycle
- To do the simulation, We will form a Team of 5 to 12 member team. From same or close time zones. First Come First basis.
- If more than 5 member shows Interest and its 10 or above we will form next teams, for another simulation class, The formation of team will be clubbed based on your Time Zone.
- The Simulation will run for 2/3 Week sprint cycle.
- During the Sprint cycle, each day the role of each person will be on rotation basis or based on the discussion on Day 1.
- Will run one sprint cycle during the simulation, and we will have a Sprint Goal
- To have the sprint simulation more effective, Before Starting the Sprint, we will have 1 rounds of Sprint 0 activity
- The Simulation will resume after 1st day of Sprint zero activity with Sprint Planning on Day 2
- The Sprint Simulation will conclude on Last Day or Day 6 with excessive of Retrospective and Review and Demo. Targeting the product the team has developed during the simulation
- All 5 days of the sprint simulation we will have DSM, and Impediments closure, and many other activity as mentioned below
- To Visualize and manage the sprint, the simulation will be using Jira Cloud. So that we can add the members to participate live and share same board, like a distributed Agile Team
- I will be attending all the session of the sprint simulation session, to Guide you and Coach you.
- Each Day 2 to 3 Hours (may take little more) of live meeting will be conducted using Goto meeting , Keeping the difference of time zone in mind, we will conduct it at the time that best suits the teams time zone
- We will work on a live project to simulate the sprint. and gain experience on Scrum.
Please Enter the below information for Enrollment (Pay Later)
Or Add to Cart (Scroll Up) and Pay to Reserve your seat now (Max Participant 12)
Some error has occured.