- How to apply SAFe principles to facilitate, enable, and coach in a multi-team environment.
- How to adopt scalable engineering practices, Kanban, DevOps, and Agile architecture to optimize flow.
- How to advance your facilitation skills for ART and team event planning, execution, and delivering end-to-end value.
- How to build communities of practice to support high-performing teams and ART efficiency.
- How to lead distributed teams effectively in remote environments.
SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master answers the questions:
- What’s the next step in my learning as a SAFe Scrum Master?
- How can I improve my coaching and facilitation skills to support my team?
- What are common anti-patterns to avoid when encouraging relentless improvement at scale?
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe Advanced Scrum Master certification exam
SAFe Advanced Scrum Master – Certification Workshop
As a practicing scrum master in a SAFe® organization, you’ve got the tactical skills to coach Agile teams in delivering business value. Build on that strong foundation in the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master course and discover how to facilitate success for Agile teams, Agile Release Trains (ARTs), and the organization. And get the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
Key Features of SAFe Advanced Scrum Master Training
- 2 Days of virtual classroom training
- 100% assured results
- 15 PDUs for PMI and 15 SEUs
- Training by an experienced SAFe® Program Consultant
- Trained Over 3000 Professionals of reputed organizations
- Preparation for Online mock exam
- Training includes the exam fee
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
Quick Video of Activity and Feedback from our previous classes
|Date||Training||IST Time||EST Time||GMT Time||Focus Country||Trainer Name||Trainer||Price||Action||hf:att:pa_safe-training-schedule||hf:att:pa_ist-time||hf:att:pa_est-time||hf:att:pa_gmt-time||hf:att:pa_focus-country||hf:att:pa_trainer||hf:att:pa_duration||hf:att:pa_fullday-training||hf:att:pa_jira-course-selection||hf:att:pa_learning-type||hf:att:pa_level||hf:att:pa_path-to-scrum-master||hf:att:pa_safe-training||hf:att:pa_spc-rte||hf:att:pa_spc-rte-schedule||hf:att:pa_subtopics||hf:att:pa_team-size||hf:att:pa_topic|
|09-10 October 2021|
|6:30 PM - 2:30 AM||9:00 AM - 05:00 PM||1:00 PM - 9:00 PM||USA & Canada||Paul S Akene||+ Tax||09-october-2021||630-pm-230-am||900-am-0500-pm||100-pm-900-pm||usa||paul-s-akene||safe-advanced-scrum-master|
|30-31 October 2021|
|6:30 PM - 2:30 AM||9:00 AM - 05:00 PM||1:00 PM - 9:00 PM||USA & Canada||Paul S Akene||+ Tax||30-october-2021||630-pm-230-am||900-am-0500-pm||100-pm-900-pm||usa||paul-s-akene||safe-advanced-scrum-master|
|06-07 November 2021|
|6:30 PM - 2:30 AM||9:00 AM - 05:00 PM||1:00 PM - 9:00 PM||USA & Canada||Starr Tinu Ojeikere||+ Tax||06-november-2021||630-pm-230-am||900-am-0500-pm||100-pm-900-pm||usa||starr-tinu-ojeikere||safe-advanced-scrum-master|
|16-17 October 2021|
|2:30 PM - 10:30 PM||5:00 AM - 1:00 PM||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM||UK||Justin Isah||+ Tax||16-october-2021||230-pm-1030-pm||500-am-100-pm||900-am-500-pm||uk||justin-isah||safe-advanced-scrum-master|
|13-14 November 2021|
|4:30 PM - 12:30 AM||7:00 AM - 03:00 PM||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM||USA & Canada||Nitesh Baranwal||+ Tax||13-november-2021||430-pm-1230-am||700-am-0300-pm||1100-am-700-pm||usa||nitesh-baranwal||safe-advanced-scrum-master|
|20-21 November 2021|
|4:30 PM - 12:30 AM||7:00 AM - 03:00 PM||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM||USA & Canada||Niladri Mahapatra||+ Tax||20-november-2021||430-pm-1230-am||700-am-0300-pm||1100-am-700-pm||usa||niladri-mahapatra||safe-advanced-scrum-master|
|20-21 November 2021|
|6:30 PM - 2:30 AM||9:00 AM - 05:00 PM||1:00 PM - 9:00 PM||USA & Canada||Paul S Akene||+ Tax||20-november-2021||630-pm-230-am||900-am-0500-pm||100-pm-900-pm||usa||paul-s-akene||safe-advanced-scrum-master|
|27-28 November 2021|
|4:30 PM - 12:30 AM||7:00 AM - 03:00 PM||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM||USA & Canada||Nitesh Baranwal||+ Tax||27-november-2021||430-pm-1230-am||700-am-0300-pm||1100-am-700-pm||usa||nitesh-baranwal||safe-advanced-scrum-master|
This two-day course prepares current Scrum Masters for their leadership role in facilitating Agile team, program, and enterprise success in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) implementation. The course covers facilitation of cross-team interactions in support of program execution and relentless improvement. It enhances the Scrum paradigm with an introduction to scalable engineering and DevOps practices; the application of Kanban to facilitate the flow of value; and supporting interactions with architects, product management, and other critical stakeholders in the larger program and enterprise contexts.
The course offers actionable tools for building high-performing teams and explores practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master attendees should be able to:
- Apply SAFe principles to facilitation, enablement, and coaching in a multi-team environment
- Build a high-performing team and foster relentless improvement at scale
- Address Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
- Support the adoption of engineering practices, DevOps, and Agile architecture
- Learn to apply Kanban eXtreme Programming (XP) frameworks to optimize flow and improve the team’s work
- Facilitate program planning, execution, and delivery of end-to-end systems value
- Support learning through participation in Communities of Practice and innovation cycles
- Exploring the Scrum Master role in the SAFe enterprise
- Applying SAFe Principles: A Scrum Master’s perspective
- Exploring Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
- Facilitating program execution
- Improving flow with Kanban and XP
- Building high-performing teams
- Improving program performance with Inspect and Adapt
What Attendees Get
The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Who will benefit?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Existing Scrum Masters
- Team leaders, project managers, and others assuming the role of an Agile Team facilitator in a SAFe or enterprise Agile context
- Engineering and development managers responsible for Agile execution and coaching teams, including teams of teams
- Agile coaches
- Agile Program Managers
- Prospective SAFe Release Train Engineers
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, having one or more of the following certifications is highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) certification exam:
- SAFe® 5 Scrum Master (SSM) certification
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certification
SAFe Certification Kit
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- SAFe Advanced Scrum Master certificate
- A SAFe Advanced Scrum Master digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Advanced Scrum Master, which includes access to the SASM Community of Practice
- A SAFe Advanced Scrum Master certification usage guide with SASM certification marks
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
Certifications expire one year from the date the certification is earned.
Certified SAFe Membership Renewal—$295/year: For members who wish to renew one or more SAFe certifications; includes bundled pricing for renewal of all certifications
Individual Membership Renewal—$195/year: For those who don’t seek certification but still benefit from the valuable content at the SAFe Community Platform
- Exam Name: SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master Exam
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice;
- Exam Delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe Advanced Scrum Master course
- Exam cost: First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Exam Duration: Once the exam begins candidates have 120 minutes to complete the exam
Number of Questions: 60
Passing Score: 42 out of 60 (70%)
Retake policy: Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
Have some queries? Leave your information below
Some error has occured.