Check our Upcoming SAFe Training Calendar
Jira Service Desk helps your IT team provide a world-class service experience and ensures employees can find the information they need to get help quickly.
Quickly respond to, resolve, and continuously learn from incidents while keeping all your stakeholders in the loop.
Keep the impact of incidents to a minimum, record information about problems and workarounds, and help agents get to the root cause.
Improve the flow of changes to infrastructure and services while minimizing risk to your organization and speeding up service delivery.
Add Confluence to Jira Service Desk to get an integrated knowledge base that intelligently recommends the right service and learns from every interaction, so answers are easy to find.
Jira Service Desk – Training
Everything your IT team needs to speed up service delivery and collaboration. Get capabilities for ITSM processes like Request, Incident, Change, Problem Management, and more.
Duration of the class
16 Hours (will be conducted in 4 days, 2 Weekends)
Mode of Training
Live – Virtual / Onilne – Instructor Led
This is not a recorded class
This is a full practical based training. Course content will be provided before the class. Need at least 2 Weeks of Notice
Please scroll down to detailed Topic Section
This was our exclusive corporate training. Now We are opening this Training in Public. The Dates are yet not finalized, based on enrollment we will finalize the upcoming schedule
What do you need in a service desk? How do different vendors stack up? When you’re comparing software options, there are lots of things to consider. It can help to make a list to keep track. Below, you’ll find our list of topics of these two days Trainings to learn and setup the cost effective robust service desk
- Quick Introduction to Jira Help Desk
- Setting up Workflows
- Setting Up Request
- Notification Settings
- Setting up Kanban Board
- Setting up Automation
- Setting UP SLAs
- Setting UP Calendars
- Automated task assignment, rules, and canned responses integration to cover routine tasks
- Experience Notification
- Visualization in Kanban Board
- Experiencing SLA Goals
- Mobile App for work on the Go
- Portal, email channel, and embedded widget meet customers where they are
- Configurable workflows, status updates, and notifications, so customers know where their request stands
- Confluence knowledge base integration with automated article suggestions for self service
- Customer satisfaction (CSAT) feedback and self-service ratings
- Organizing Customer and Ticket Sharing
Reporting & Management
- Default reports on workload, SLAs, customer satisfaction, deflected requests, and more
- Configurable dashboards highlight the daily information you need
- Time tracking integrations to analyze productivity
- Real-time queue updates to see that you’re working on the right thing at the right time
- Exportable reports, customer-facing reports and billing apps for external stakeholders
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Some error has occured.
Some error has occured.