Showing 49–64 of 82 results
24 Hours of online Training + Live Project.
Covered in 12 days.
This a for a group training, minimum 5 attendees required. The training schedule will be decided mutually with the group members.
Register now, Pay later. Scroll down to register for the training’s.
Note : Cost mentioned is per user for all the topics below.
Topics for trainings (total 24 Hours divided into 12 days)
|RPA Basics||RPA Tech Premier||UI Path Basics||Advanced UI Path|
|What is RPA||Flowchart Basics||Introduction to UiPath||Workflow|
|RPA Implementation areas||Windows File System Basics||Types of Projects||Orchestrator|
|Process||Setup & Preview Tools||User Interface||Citrix Automation|
|Process Improvement||Website Basics||Domains in Activities||Data Manipulation|
|Six Sigma||Web Selectors||Workflow Files in UiPath: Sequence, Flowchart, State Machine||Error Handling|
|Process Identification||Programming Basics||UI Automation: Element, Text, OCR, Image, Browser, Window||CE and Other RPA Tools|
|Gap Analysis||System: File, Clipboard, Application, Environment, PowerShell, Dialog|
|DMAIC to improve business processes||Import: About Imported Namespaces, Importing New Namespaces|
|RPA Risks and Challenges||User Event|
Goal: To complete an end to end industry relevant project
Customer Feedback Collection, Analysis and Reporting – A retail book shop chain (Bookzworld) has several brick and mortar stores and it is extremely important for them to report in realtime customer feedback to make continual improvement of the store easy.
To achieve this, Bookzworld has been collecting customer feedback data from their retail store partners as well as by visiting the online portal. Their retail store partners contact customers who have bought Bookzworld books and collect their feedback in an excel sheet template. Retail stores then send excel based feedback to the product company (Bookzworld) on a weekly basis to cf@Bookzworld.com with a subject “Customer Feedback – <StoreName>”.
With the current process, the Bookzworld is struggling to process the data accurately and in a timely manner. To solve this problem, Bookzworld is being advised to automate the entire process using RPA so that they receive accurate and timely insights for decision making on a daily basis (based on whatever data is received). To achieve this, you are required to automate this process using UiPath RPA for Bookzworld, as follows:
- Configurable: Use configuration file for initializing project level global input/config data
- Modular: Design the solution by logically breaking the process in sub-flows and explore automating them independently (reusability)
- Manage Exceptions: Handle business as well as application level exceptions
- Coding Standard: Use coding practices consistently
- Logging: Log operational messages and errors
- Credentials: No hardcoding of sensitive data. Use Windows Credential Manager for credentials.
- (Bonus) Deployment: In addition to running the robot in the desktop mode and getting the process completed, also deploy the process on Orchestrator to monitor and control the robot from a central place
|Day 1 (2 Hours)||Day 2 (2 Hours)|
|Introduction||Continuous Improvement in Agile|
|5W of Kaizen||Kaizen and Sprint Retrospective|
|1H of Kaizen||Retrospective Regret|
|Sustenance of Kaizen||Agile Improvement Checklist|
|Kaizen in Business Process|
|Case Study: Healthcare|
Implement Six Sigma in your organization to reduce cost, improve quality, reduce waste, improve consistency and improve customer satisfaction.
After completing this course, you would be able to handle medium size improvement projects in your organization independently. In addition, you will be able to support a Black Belt in solving medium to highly complex problems.
|Day 1 (2 Hours)||Day 2 (2 Hours)||Day 3 (2 Hours)||Day 4 (2 Hours)||Day 5 (2 Hours)||Day 6 (2 Hours)|
|Lean Principles in the Organization||Define Phase – Organization and Customers||Measure Phase – Probability and Statistics||Analyze Phase – Correlation, Hypothesis Testing and ANOVA||Improve Phase||Control Phase|
|Define Phase – Project Management Skills and Tools||Measure Phase – Collecting and Summarizing Data|
|Define Phase – Team Dynamics||Analyze Phase – Probability Distributions|
Getting Ready for 6 Sigma Green Bent certification
What additional you will get
- How to put Kaizen in your resume
- Real Life Kaizen implementation case study
- Kaizen templates and Sprint retrospection guidance
- After completing this course, you would be able to handle medium size improvement projects in your organization independently. In addition, you will be able to support a Black Belt in solving medium to highly complex problems.