Articles & more...
Topics we are focusing to cover here are as below, Agiledigest.com includes but not limited to this below mention topics.
- How You can do Sprint Planning
- How to do best and effective grooming
- what to expect and how to run stand ups
- How to do estimations in Agile
- How to and what to write inside a story
- How to prepare your Scrum Boards and maintain it
- What is Kanban
- how you can prioritize stories
- What and how to do retrospective and how to get benefit from retrospective
- Practical Situations you may face on day to day activity and how to handle them
- How to run scrum of scrum and its benefit
- Useful matrix and dashboards on your agile process and ways to capture data for them
- Status Reporting on Agile framework
- capacity planning and its use
- how to define the definition then implanting and following it
- different challenges faces by your Agile Team or team member and how to handle them
- Ways to work on external dependencies
- Step by step details on different atlassian tools
- Different Roles and their responsibility, in practical project on different organizationa structures.
Niladri has been instrumental to get the trainees focused on the training topics and made sure they have enough hands on before end of training. I vouch him for him for his technical expertise and delivery Priya.
I was introduced to Agile digest by a friend who felt that their platform provides what others are not providing.so I decided to give it a go , I did my first training understanding scrum overview , the insights i got encouraged my to register to do Jira hands on and Sprint Simulation. I will…
Hi Niladri, You are doing great job by conducting online training sessions and you are uploading videos also on youtube on regular basis. The content and delivery is very good. regards Prasad K
No training institute compares to Agiledigest. The passion to deliver value is simply the best… …I now function with ease and a high contributor to my team. Bob
I had an awesome session with Niladri’s jira overview training, it was well packed and absolutely a great one for a beginner like me. The most exciting thing was that I was able to use what I learnt in that training on my daily activities at work for the whole four days of the training.…
Hi Niladri, I just wanted to let you know i have found your website and Scrum, Jira training really helpful and useful. You have been a fantastic coach, always willing to help and push your students to do more. You are also very committed and your passion for Agile and Scrum comes across in the…
Some error has occured.